play my favourite song.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
2007 has been a really good year for me (: And cause' I kinda have dementia I had to flip my old notebook to recall the important and more significant events for the past year.

2007 has been a year of 21st birthday parties and I had mine at Aranda Country Club. I am lucky I had sweets cause' he kinda settled everything for me even when I cocked up so many things when planning for the party. It was sweet cause' I invited most of my friends (but it's sad cause' there're people I missed out). O ya and my parents batu cause' they paid for everything and were really sporting for my birthday.

I also had my placement at MPFSC in which I learnt so much. I was more sure than ever after placement to be a social worker! It's all thanks to those who helped me throughout my placement and especially my hip supervisor Ruth. She taught me alot apart from social work skills and knowledge. She taught me about so many other things like self awareness which is extremely important. I missed the supervision at Starbucks and Gelare! Haa!

School work wise, I met a great bunch of girls this semester and it was really fun hanging out with them (yes, dearies like Cher, Saleha, Jasmine and Suqi). I guess it's hanging out with them and what my Medical SW tutor, Crystal said which made me more determined to read more about SW which is necessary to be a better social worker! Yep! Also I kinda had more interaction with fellow student social workers through tutorials and activities like the Captain's Ball match!

I also went TAIWAN WITH SWEETS this year! (: It was nice going overseas with him even though we both have lousy sense of direction! Haa! Shall we go HK for the next holidays? (: Oo, and it's exciting the fact that both our parents didn't know there was only the 2 of us!

For the first half of the year, I placed more emphasis on Guilly and was less involved in Blast activitites. Later half of the year, I went Studio Wu and was lucky because I was given the opportunity to perform at Code Edge and work with Carol and Sheila. I learnt alot from Studio Wu and am grateful (: Now, am working hard for Funkamania. There's like so many strong teams LAA but as long as we do our best.. I believe it would be a great experience!

For 2008, I hope that everybody will be happy and wish everybody good health. I hope to improve further academic wise and gain more knowledge and skills in social work. Also, I hope to improve dance wise, work on my techniques especially (omg, shall try to go for Sheila's jazz tech class but omg), work on my showmanship, try to choreograph and stuff. Hopefully I've more time for Guilly also and try to manage Joe's behavior. In the new year I hope to be a better daughter, sister, girlfriend and friend. I'm sure I was a better daughter and sister for the last year but shall work harder to be a better girlfriend and friend this year (: Oo, I also hope to be slimmer this year (Ya, I know I've been saying this like since forever and not doing anything about it, hmm shall see how this year, HAA! Yes williestongs I can see you shaking your head already!)

Anyhows, I want to be a more forgiving person. To forgive and forget, to be more compassionate, to help the disadvantaged, to be more patient, to have a bigger heart (: